Purchase Executive - India team
Are you looking for a new opportunity and do you have expertise in the field of Purchasing?
We are Light Tree Ventures, a company specialized in Research, Development andManufacturing of LED Light Therapy products for beauty and health. We have offices in the Netherlands, China, the US and India, with our headquarters in The Hague, The Netherlands.
Our team of professionals are the heart of our company and encompass a wide variety of cultures, skills and competences. We love our work and share the ambition to be the best at what we do: create meaningful, well-designed products for LED Light therapy markets worldwide.
LightTree Ventures (LTV) works with brands from all over the world. We develop custom light therapy devices that are being sold online and offline (in Sephora e.g.). This development is often a R&D sprint, designing a prototype and getting it ready for production. A fast and creative process, realizing the next generation product for a brand. LTV also owns several brands for which we develop our own innovative light therapy products.
In our India team we are looking for a new Purchase Executive.
So, what will you do?
As a fulltime (45 hours) purchase executive, you are responsible to ensure vendor management and establish professional relationships with vendors and suppliers.
Your main tasks will include:
· Research potential vendors
· Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
· Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
· Track orders and ensure timely delivery
· Review quality of purchased products
· Enter order details (e.g., vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
· Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
· Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
· Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
· Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
· Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
· Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
· Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
· Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
· Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
· Inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
· Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock.
· Coordinating with the delivery team and following up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
· Attending product launches and networking with industry professionals.
· Establishing professional relationships with clients as well as vendors and suppliers.
· Ensuring all stock is packaged appropriately and delivered to the correct location in a timely manner.
Your skill set includes:
· Experience with ISO13485:2016 process (preferably)
· Proven knowledge and experience in the roles (5-10 years) (required)
· Experience with Medical/health and Beauty devices (required)
What we offer:
· A highly motivated, young and hardworking team.
· Fast growing company with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself.
· Awesome products and international clients to work with.
· Proper salary, holiday allowance, vacation days.
· Your work contributes to the health of the general public.
· Opportunities to travel the world.
· Plenty of coffee. Or Tea.
· Cosy Friday afternoon drinks.
We are Light Tree Ventures and looking to expand our team and improve the world.Will you join us in this amazing adventure? Get in touch by sending an email to email@example.com, We would love to hear from you!
With bright regards,
Team Light Tree Ventures