Production Manager - India team
Are you looking for a new opportunity and do you have expertise in the field of Medical device Production?
We are Light Tree Ventures, a company specialized in Research, Development andManufacturing of LED Light Therapy products for beauty and health. We have offices in the Netherlands, China, the US and India, with our headquarters in The Hague, The Netherlands.
Our team of professionals are the heart of our company and encompass a wide variety of cultures, skills and competences. We love our work and share the ambition to be the best at what we do: create meaningful, well-designed products for LED Light therapy markets worldwide.
LightTree Ventures (LTV) works with brands from all over the world. We develop custom light therapy devices that are being sold online and offline (in Sephora e.g.). This development is often a R&D sprint, designing a prototype and getting it ready for production. A fast and creative process, realizing the next generation product for a brand. LTV also owns several brands for which we develop our own innovative light therapy products.
In our India team we are looking for a new Production Manager.
So, what will you do?
As a fulltime (45 hours) Production Manager, you are responsible to ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently as well as according to our ISO13485: 2016 (Medical devices) guidelines.
Your main tasks will include:
· Ensuring production, quality control and handling of products is done In line with requirements.
· To ensure that the production workers are properly trained and are performing their duties properly. Perform periodic audits and record the findings
· To maintain records of every stage of production up to date
· To ensure that right Product are manufactured by following the right SOP at each level of production
· Take the production Schedule as per the Production or Sales Forecast.
· Keep in touch with the cause of rejection and production and analyses the same and take corrective and preventive actions immediately and keep record for the same
· Assessing project and resource requirements.
· Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
· Overseeing production processes.
· Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
• Supervising and managing the work of junior staff
· Schedule regular maintenance for equipment.
· Preparing necessary files and documents.
· Ensuring products are released according to procedures.
· Supervising assembly technical staff
· Ensuring that DHR (Device History Record) is created and properly maintained.
· Ensuring that the work environment, infrastructure, equipment and maintenance within the production environment are properly controlled according to QMS procedures.
Your skillset includes:
· Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience.
· Experience with ISO13485:2016
· Proven knowledge and experience in the role of Production Manager
· Experience with Medical/Heatlh and Beauty devices
· Good communication Skills
What we offer:
· A highly motivated, young and hardworking team.
· Fast growing company with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself.
· Awesome products and international clients to work with.
· Proper salary, holiday allowance, vacation days.
· Your work contributes to the health of the general public.
· Opportunities to travel the world.
· Plenty of coffee. Or Tea.
· Cosy Friday afternoon drinks.
We are Light Tree Ventures and looking to expand our team and improve the world.Will you join us in this amazing adventure? Get in touch by sending an email to email@example.com, We would love to hear from you!