HR generalist/Office manager
Are you looking for a new opportunity in an International company and do you have expertise in the field of Human Resources/Office management?
We are Light Tree Ventures, a company specialized in Research, Development and Manufacturing of LED Light Therapy products for beauty, medical and health. We have offices in the Netherlands, China, the US and India, with our headquarters in The Hague.
Our team of professionals is the heart of our company and encompass a wide variety of cultures, skills and competences. We love our work and share the ambition to be the best at what we do: create meaningful, well-designed products for LED Light therapy markets worldwide.
Light Tree Ventures (LTV) works with brands from all over the world. We develop custom light therapy devices that are being sold online and offline (in Sephora e.g.).This development is often a R&D sprint, designing a prototype and getting it ready for production. A fast and creative process, realizing the next generation product for a brand.
LTV also owns several brands for which we develop our own innovative light therapy products. In the current roadmap, four new brands will be created, one for acne treatment, one for sports, one for massage and one for hair grow. Starting with the acne and sports brand.
To make sure our employees are always happy and that they can work in the best environment and under the best circumstances, we are currently looking for a HR generalist/office manager in our Dutch team.
So, what will you do exactly?
To setup a future-proof HR policy, you have various tasks, including:
- Control the HR cycles
- Give employees advice regarding to various HR topics
- Set up HR reports
- Responsible for correct registration of training and education tasks
- Administration regarding employment and termination of employment, flow,
- Employment contracts and changes in terms of employment;
- Coordinate performance reviews, work conditions and arrangements.
- Onboarding of new employees
To ensure that we have a happy workplace, you will be doing a variety of different tasks:
- Research and advice on work conditions and arrangements;
- Monitoring and analyzing happiness on the work floor and making recommendations on how to improve on that;
- Creating actions plan to improve workplace happiness;
-Increasing the involvement of employees by having conversations with them and listening to their needs and wishes.
- Administrating HR things like sickness leave, pension, etc;
- Recording mutations to prepare salary payments;
- Buying and taking care of food by ordering through Picnic;
- Creating invoices; - Managing payments;
- Other minor administrative tasks
- Support in organizing business trips, order flights tickets and book hotels;
- Supporting management in daily activities;
- Recruiting new employees.
Your skillset should include:
• Being curious and interested in new technologies/developments
• Project management
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Knowledge and knowhow of HR and Office management
• Proven experience in Human Resources, setup and execution of a HR plan.
• Creative mindset, willing to try new ideas
• English language, preferably Dutch as well. Mandarin is a bonus.
What we offer:
• A highly motivated, young and hardworking team.
• Fast growing company with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself.
• Awesome products and international clients to work with.
• Proper salary, holiday allowance and vacation days.
• Budget for personal development
• Your work contributes to the health of the general public.
• Opportunities to travel the world.
• Plenty of coffee. Or Tea.
• Salary indication between 2500-3000 Gross per month (based on fulltime)
• 32 to 40 hours available
• Cosy Friday afternoon drinks.
• Possibility to take a holiday after a show/business trip/workweek abroad.
We are Light Tree Ventures and looking to expand our team and unleash the power of light! We would love to hear from you!