Are you looking for a new opportunity and are you a creative and experienced graphicdesigner? Then we are looking for you!
We are Light Tree Ventures, a company specialized in Research, Development andManufacturing of LED Light Therapy products for beauty and health. We have offices inthe Netherlands, China, the US and India, with our headquarters in Rijswijk.
Our team of professionals is the heart of our company and encompass a wide variety of cultures, skills and competences. We love our work and share the ambition to be the best at what we do: create meaningful, well-designed products for LED Light therapy markets worldwide.
Light Tree Ventures (LTV) works with brands from all over the world. We develop custom light therapy devices that are being sold online and offline (in Sephora e.g.). This development is often a R&D sprint, designing a prototype and getting it ready for production. A fast and creative process, realizing the next generation product for a brand. LTV also owns several brands for which we develop our own innovative light therapy products. In the current roadmap, four new brands will be created, one for acne treatment, one for sports, one for massage and one for hair grow. Starting with the acne and sports brand.
What are we looking for?
We are searching for a team player with unlimited creativity and interest in working for multiple brands at once. You are flexible, have an eye for detail and are able to workfocused in a dynamic environment. As a graphic designer you will support the design,marketing and sales team and deliver products with your own creative input.
• You have knowledge and experience with Adobe software (Indesign, Illustrator,Photoshop)
• You have knowledge and experience with making content ready for printing
• You like to have direct contact with multiple clients
• You are familiar with graphic design for marketing purposes and creation of creatives according to a Brand Identity.
• Creation and design of original content for web and print (webshop and social media)
• Optimizing content for web and print• Support in the creation of convincing and clear product packaging
• Support in creation of product manuals
• Working with brand guidelines• Logo design
• Creating a brand identity
• Working with compliancy guidelines (FDA, CE)
• Graphic (multimedia) training at a minimum MBO or HBO level (for Dutch residents) if you studied abroad please provide us with information about your study or training
• 5 years of work experience
• Able to plan and work with deadlines
• Good control of the English language in writing and speaking
• Some knowledge or experience in UI/UX design is a plus
• You have a solid portfolio
• Like to work in a young and hard-working team
• Creative mindset, willing to try new ideas
What we offer
• A highly motivated, young and hardworking team.
• Fast growing company with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself.
• Awesome products and international clients to work with.
• Proper salary, holiday allowance and vacation days.
• Budget for personal development
• Your work contributes to the health of the general public.
• Opportunities to travel the world.
• Plenty of coffee. Or Tea.
• Cosy Friday afternoon drinks.
• Possibility to take a holiday after a show/business trip/workweek abroad.
We are Light Tree Ventures and looking to expand our team and improve the world. Will you join us in this amazing adventure? Get in touch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, We would love to hear from you!