Firmware Developer - India team
Are you looking for a new opportunity and do you have expertise in the field of firmware development?
We are Light Tree Ventures, a company specialized in Research, Development andManufacturing of LED Light Therapy products for beauty and health. We have offices in the Netherlands, China, the US and India, with our headquarters in The Hague, The Netherlands.
Our team of professionals are the heart of our company and encompass a wide variety of cultures, skills and competences. We love our work and share the ambition to be the best at what we do: create meaningful, well-designed products for LED Light therapy markets worldwide.
LightTree Ventures (LTV) works with brands from all over the world. We develop custom light therapy devices that are being sold online and offline (in Sephora e.g.). This development is often a R&D sprint, designing a prototype and getting it ready for production. A fast and creative process, realizing the next generation product for a brand. LTV also owns several brands for which we develop our own innovative light therapy products.
In our India team we are looking for a new firmware developer that create and implement firmware on our LED light therapy devices. You will work together with our team to create new, innovative and exciting light therapy products.
So what will you do?
Asa fulltime (40 hours) firmware developer you will be in charge of the firmware development and maintenance of products we develop. Together with our team, youwill make sure the products work flawless and meet all requirements.
Your main tasks will include:
· Research and implement the latest features of Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Alexa, Google Home, etc.
· Working together with our design-, software- and hardware engineers to make prototypes, test and improve products.
· Workout firmware of new products and update current products.
· Review code of team members and test if it works as specified.
· Make sure the software complies with the clients requirements, our requirements and the standards of service providers like Amazon and Google.
· Bean admin on Gitlab to review code and guide merge requests.
Your skillset includes:
· 2years of experience in firmware development.
· C/C++(embedded C).
· Python.Our machine learning and AI modules are programmed in Python.
· Being curious. Love to be involved in new technologies.
· Gitlab experience. All of our software is built on this platform.
· Bluetooth& Wi-Fi (mesh) experience. We love to connect our devices to others.
· IOT experience.
· OTA update experience. We want to give our customers access to the latest features
· Knowledge about electrical hardware:
o Ability to read circuit design.
o Ability to draw schematics of a system.
· English language, India is preferred and Mandarin is optional.
What we offer:
· A highly motivated, young and hardworking team.
· Fast growing company with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself.
· Awesome products and international clients to work with.
· Proper salary, holiday allowance, vacation days.
· Your work contributes to the health of the general public.
· Opportunities to travel the world.
· Plenty of coffee. Or Tea.
· Cosy Friday afternoon drinks.
We are Light Tree Ventures and looking to expand our team and improve the world.Will you join us in this amazing adventure? Get in touch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, We would love to hear from you!