Are you looking for a new opportunity and do you have expertise in the field of firmware development?
We are Light Tree Ventures, a company specialized in Research, Development and Manufacturing of LED Light Therapy products for beauty, medical and health. We have offices in the Netherlands, China, the US and India, with our headquarters in The Hague.
Our team of professionals is the heart of our company and encompass a wide variety of cultures, skills and competences. We love our work and share the ambition to be the best at what we do: create meaningful, well-designed products for LED Light therapy markets worldwide.
Light TreeVentures (LTV) works with brands from all over the world. We develop custom light therapy devices that are being sold online and offline (in Sephora e.g.).This development is often a R&D sprint, designing a prototype and getting it ready for production. A fast and creative process, realizing the next generation product for a brand.
LTV also owns several brands for which we develop our own innovative light therapy products. In the current roadmap, four new brands will be created, one for acne treatment, one for sports, one for massage and one for hair grow. Starting with the acne and sports brand.
To make sure our employees are always happy and that they can work in the best environment and under the best circumstances, we are currently looking for a HR generalist/office manager in our Dutch team.
So what will you do?
As a fulltime (40 hours) firmware developer you will be in charge of the firmware development and maintenance of products we develop. Together with our team, you will make sure the products work flawless and meet all requirements.
Your main tasks will include:
• Research and implement the latest features of Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Alexa, Google Home, etc.
• Working together with our design-, software- and hardware engineers to make prototypes, test and improve products.
• Workout firmware of new products and update current products.
• Review code of team members and test if it works as specified.
• Make sure the software complies with the clients requirements, our requirements and the standards of service providers like Amazon and Google.
• Be an admin on Gitlab to review code and guide merge requests.
Your skillset includes:
• 2 years of experience in firmware development.
• Project management.• C/C++ (embedded C).
• Python. Our machine learning and AI modules are programmed in Python.
• Being curious. Love to be involved in new technologies.
• Gitlab experience. All of our software is built on this platform.
• Bluetooth & Wi-Fi (mesh) experience. We love to connect our devices to others.
• IOT experience.
• OTA update experience. We want to give our customers access to the latest features
• Knowledge about electrical hardware:o Ability to read circuit design.o Ability to draw schematics of a system.
• English language, Dutch is preferred and Mandarin is optional.
What we offer:
• A highly motivated, young and hardworking team.
• Fast growing company with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself.
• Awesome products and international clients to work with.
• Proper salary, holiday allowance, vacation days.
• Your work contributes to the health of the general public.
• Opportunities to travel the world.
• Plenty of coffee. Or Tea.• Cosy Friday afternoon drinks.
We are Light Tree Ventures and looking to expand our team to unleash the power of light! Will you join us in this amazing adventure? We would love to hear from you!