We are Light Tree Ventures, a company specialized in Research, Development and Manufacturing of LED Light Therapy products for beauty, medical and health. We have offices in the Netherlands, China, the US and India, with our headquarters in The Hague.
Our team of professionals is the heart of our company and encompass a wide variety of cultures, skills and competences. We love our work and share the ambition to be the best at what we do: create meaningful, well-designed products for LED Light therapy markets worldwide.
Light Tree Ventures (LTV) works with brands from all over the world. We develop custom light therapy devices that are being sold online and offline (in Sephora e.g.).This development is often a R&D sprint, designing a prototype and getting it ready for production. A fast and creative process, realizing the next generation product for a brand.
LTV also owns several brands for which we develop our own innovative light therapy products. In the current roadmap, four new brands will be created, one for acne treatment, one for sports, one for massage and one for hair grow. Starting with the acne and sports brand.
To make sure our employees are always happy and that they can work in the best environment and under the best circumstances, we are currently looking for a HR generalist/office manager in our Dutch team.
So what will you do?
As a fulltime (40 hours) app developer you will be in charge of developing and improving apps for various brands and clients. You will manage a team of developers in India and provide them with feedback and guidance in their work.
Your main tasks will include:
• Build a platform for our apps that we can use for multiple brand and products. You discover and implement the latest features within apps, improving stability and report bugs.
• Making sure the data of our customers is safe and secure.• Working together with our design-, software- and hardware engineers to make prototypes, test and improve products.
• Working together with our team in India for app maintenance, updates, bug fixes and testing. You will review their work and give feedback.
• Maintain certifications and be aware of the latest features & requirements in/on: AndroidPlay Store, Apple App Store, Google Home, Alexa, Apple Home Kit and SamsungSmartThings.
• Analyze the current usage of the apps and improve the UI.
Your skillset should include:
• 2 years of experience in app development.
• Project management.
• Being curious. Love to be involved in new technologies.
• IOS & Android app development with:o Java; C/C++; Android studio; Node.js / React.jso Native; Angular and Swift
• Bluetooth & Wi-Fi expertise. We love to connect our devices to others.
• IOT experience.
• Azure for IOT.
• Certify for Play store & App store.
• English language, Dutch preferred and Mandarin optional, but learning will be stimulated.
What we offer:
• A highly motivated, young and hardworking team.
• Fast growing company with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself.
• Awesome products and international clients to work with.
• Proper salary, holiday allowance, vacation days.
• Your work contributes to the health of the general public.
• Opportunities to travel the world.
• Plenty of coffee. Or Tea.
• Cosy Friday afternoon drinks.
We are Light Tree Ventures and looking to expand our team to unleash the power of light! Will you join us in this amazing adventure? We would love to hear from you!